The Vapor Trail 125 has become legendary. It's hard, it's majestic, it's all night and much of the next day.
The 9th Vapor Trail 125 will start at 10 PM September 7; into the night and on through the next day. Registration is open.
Fun facts about the Vapor Trail 125:
- 10 PM Start!
- 125 miles, 20,000 feet of climbing (and descending). Pack an extra lung.
- Aid stations manned by "absolutely fantastic" volunteers who'll make you feel like the superhero you are.
- More 14er's than any other county in the lower 48--and we make you ride all over them!
- Un-Arguably (over post ride brewskies) some of the best singletrack in Colorado.
- Ghost towns, abandoned railroad depots, infamous mountain passes.